Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Review : All In One Face Bace | The Body Shop

the body shop all in one face base review
Hello everyone ^_^
How are you?

Today i want to show you my favorite powder for almost 1 year and something now.I'm sorry for the photo above but the lid of the package is something like mirror.A little bit inconvenient for photos like this but super beautiful in your vanity.It was one of my first powders that i tried out when i wasn't even wore so much makeup and definitely not powder.I was thinking that it wasn't important although i have oily skin.How wrong i was.

So i tried it out because the period back then i heard so much good stuff about it.I never regret it.It's such a good product.

According to the company it's a foundation and powder in one neat compact.You can use it dry for a light matte finish or wet for high coverage.Perfect for one-the-go touch-ups.Has a matte finish,velvet feel,no added fragrance and it's dermatologically tested.

the body shop all in one face base review

I can't agree more.It does exactly all this things.I didn't try it as a foundation any time with a wet sponge,only like powder.Even this way has a nice light to medium coverage,blend beautiful and giving a natural and healthy looking in your face.I see that stay a lot on my skin even during the summer which for me let me tell you that it's amazing and impossible to believe it.

I think that a nice thing about this powder is available in 10 shades so you can choose the one which matches with your skintone.I'm in shade 45.

I prefer to use it with a bb cream for a more natural and ''no makeup'' makeup look,basically this happen every morning.And in the night i like to pair it with my everyday foundation for more coverage.

Do you ever use this powder?Do you give it a try?
I will be more than happy to read all your opinions in the comments below...


Keep Smile :)
xx Aphrodite
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Your comments always put a smile in my face ! I'm so thankful for each one of them...I always read and reply to them and check your blogs ! Feel free to contact with me also through Twitter (@bubblybeauty135) or email (afrokl135@gmail.com) ! Thanks for visiting my blog...I highly appreciate it ^_^

© BubblyBeauty. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig