Tuesday, January 27, 2015

The Versatile Blogger Award

versatile blogger award www.bubblybeauty135.com
Hello Everyone ^_^

How are you?

I feel so so happy with all your comments and messages and i wanted to let you know that i'm thankful.
I want to tell also a special thank you to Laura from Lace On Lipstick , who nominate me for the Versatile Blogger Award.According to this award you have to list 7 facts about yourself and then nominate 15 other bloggers to do the same,

So here is the 7 facts : 

1. I'm a university student and i have a full-time job.I study Anthropology and History and about the full - time job i work in a pastery for about 3 years now...Wow time really flew away.

2.I love to read books
Especially love stories

3.I can't watch thrillers.

4.When i was younger i wanted to be actor or something which include travelling and meeting new people.

5,I'm the queen of the procrastination.When i really have to do something i will do anything else,whatever you can imagine except that.

6.I'm quite messy or better unorganized.

7.I love anything sweet or super sour.


And the lovely people that i nominate : 

















Thank you once again Laura :)

Hope you like it
Keep Smile
xoxo

Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Tumblr 
SHARE:

2 comments

Your comments always put a smile in my face ! I'm so thankful for each one of them...I always read and reply to them and check your blogs ! Feel free to contact with me also through Twitter (@bubblybeauty135) or email (afrokl135@gmail.com) ! Thanks for visiting my blog...I highly appreciate it ^_^

© BubblyBeauty. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig